Saturday, May 4, 2013

School update!

Last week I had written to you that I would be starting graduate school in the fall with a graduation date of May 2015. Well...that changed! While I was in Misahualli I received an email saying that a slot had opened up in the Advanced Standing program and that I was first in line for it. I couldn't believe that something else had changed as soon as I thought things were settled! I emailed AJ about it and we agreed that I should go for it. This means that I'll be starting school on June 29th of this year, and I will have my MSW by May 2014! I'm so thrilled with this news. I'll be super busy, but AJ and I will save a lot of money and I will be done with school forever in just one year. Taking care of all this resulting paperwork in Ecuador is not exactly a blast, but I'm just happy to be so close to the end, finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment